Flightline Data Collection
The Remote Data Uploader (RDU) offers a simple, cost effective and efficient procedure to transfer your airline’s QAR data to your FDM/FOQA/FDA system. Designed for simple operation with minimal training and oversight required for your maintenance personnel, the RDU uses a multi-card reader for streamlined transfer of the PCMCIA flash cards. The data is available for processing within minutes.
- A single hardware and software solution allows for the handling of multiple manufacturers types/formats on one single hardware solution.
- Check for Tail Registration and if unavailable enable registration entry
- Erase PCMCIA card, condition card and signal availability for return to service
- Automatic identification of problem cards and suggest handling process
- Compression of flight data transmission
- Transmit compressed flight data to SFTP server
- Automatic generation of card download statistics
- SFTP server receives data
- SFTP server decompresses data and copies to FDM/FOQA/FDA file server