Director, Performance and Environmental Analytics
Posted: 20 May 2021
Closes: 20 June 2021
The successful candidate will develop a cost center as a subject-matter-expert to provide fuel ,economic, environmental and maintenance analysis primarily to airline (Airline/Aerospace customers).
- 5 years direct experience using flight data to identify fuel and environmental analysis
- Direct experience in flight data analysis
- Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineer
- Masters in Science applicable to Engine Performance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaison with airline Flight Data Analysis and other airline departments under the guidance of the Principle Airline client be that FDA, Flight Technical, Maintenance (FDA) to understand and define company and customer requirements .
- Productize implement and expand the Companies current Fuel, Economic and Environmental Tool FE2AT in close association with the Companies Lumina|FDA development activities so that FE AT is a module of the Lumina|FDA|.
- Define internal requirements for the Company’s Development team and Configuration team
- Configure, test and coordinate the implementation of FE2AT.
- Develop technical marketing materials for FE2AT
- Respond to RFPs related to FE2AT.
- Pursue sales related to FE2AT.
- Identify performance/engine data that would be of critical interest to Maintenance organizations and how that might be monetized.
- Provide Annual business unit sales projections and targets.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com along with a short summary of how you meet the specific requirements for the position. Applications will not be considered without a summary specific to the job description above.